The latest Alabama Department of Labor data shows promising signs for Huntsville job seekers.
While job ads remained relatively flat, there are approximately 500 fewer unemployed workers. 2,784 new online job ads were posted in March, which accounts for approximately 43 percent of all advertised positions.
Eight of the top ten positions with the most vacancies in Huntsville are in tech fields, with truck drivers and registered nurses being the only exceptions.
- Software Developers, Applications: 217
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators: 207
- Information Security Analysts: 183
- Software Developers, Systems Software: 158
- Computer Systems Engineers/Architects: 158
- Aerospace Engineers: 156
- Computer Systems Analysts: 154
- Industrial Engineers: 123
Click here to read more.