Qualis provides Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E), integrated DT/OT&E, and combined test facilities (CTF) services to virtually all USAF air-delivered weapon systems, as well as Joint DoD Unattended Aerial Systems (UAS) and Unattended Ground Systems (UGS), and Civil space systems.
Qualis test and evaluation qualifications span the full spectrum of test capabilities, test planning, execution, reporting, and analysis.
- Armaments and Missiles
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Space Systems
- C4ISR Systems
- Unattended Aerial Systems
- Unattended Ground Systems
Our areas of expertise include:
- Identify and assess requirements for test resources
- Coordinate and schedule test infrastructure and instrumentation
- Develop Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), System Threat Assessment Reports (STARS), and other test plans
- Develop Measures of Effectiveness (MOE), Measures of Suitability (MOS), and other test scoring criteria.
- Perform hardware-in-the-loop, static, and live fire testing
- Provide field operation support and data collection
- Analyze test data
- Document, develop, and distribute test reports
Qualis supports a variety of ground test facilities and flight test operations.