Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation Names Marc Peterson as Deputy Director of Air Force Aviation Programs February 12, 2017
- Qualis Corporation Names John Warden As Senior Technical Director November 15, 2016
- Qualis Corporation Names Keanna Nichols Director of Human Resources October 3, 2016
- Dr. Charlotte Hughes Joins Qualis Corporation As Senior Proposal Specialist August 15, 2016
- Ondrea Neal Joins Qualis Corporation As Director of Contracts July 27, 2016