Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation Selected for Air Force Test and Evaluation Center Contract Award November 3, 2017
- Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens July 7, 2017
- Corporate Office Staff enjoy collecting Christmas gifts for families at local NCAC July 7, 2017
- Qualis supports the Kids to Love Foundation July 7, 2017
- Qualis Corporation Names Marc Peterson as Deputy Director of Air Force Aviation Programs February 12, 2017