Qualis is proud to be a part of the Wyle Laboratories team recently awarded a Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. HD TAT is a 5-year $900M multiple award IDIQ contract providing expert research and analysis in homeland security and defense; critical infrastructure protection; weapons of mass destruction; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear defense; biometrics; medical; cultural studies; and alternative energy. We look forward to this new partnership with Wyle Laboratories.
- Qualis Corporation Names Marc Peterson as Deputy Director of Air Force Aviation Programs February 12, 2017
- Qualis Corporation Names John Warden As Senior Technical Director November 15, 2016
- Qualis Corporation Names Keanna Nichols Director of Human Resources October 3, 2016
- Dr. Charlotte Hughes Joins Qualis Corporation As Senior Proposal Specialist August 15, 2016
- Ondrea Neal Joins Qualis Corporation As Director of Contracts July 27, 2016