Qualis is proud to be a part of the Wyle Laboratories team recently awarded a Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. HD TAT is a 5-year $900M multiple award IDIQ contract providing expert research and analysis in homeland security and defense; critical infrastructure protection; weapons of mass destruction; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear defense; biometrics; medical; cultural studies; and alternative energy. We look forward to this new partnership with Wyle Laboratories.
- Qualis Corporation employees raise more than $3,700 in the American Heart Association’s Annual Huntsville Heart Walk 2018 April 25, 2018
- Dr. Po-Shou Chen, Senior Scientist, NASA Contractor-Qualis Corporation is an 2018 inductee into the Space Technology Hall of Fame® February 16, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Selected for Air Force Test and Evaluation Center Contract Award November 3, 2017
- Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens July 7, 2017
- Corporate Office Staff enjoy collecting Christmas gifts for families at local NCAC July 7, 2017