Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018
- Qualis Corporation – Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3 December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation recently granted certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary June 12, 2018
- Qualis Corporation employees raise more than $3,700 in the American Heart Association’s Annual Huntsville Heart Walk 2018 April 25, 2018