Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Nimble Software Engineering Team Joins Qualis Corporation April 4, 2022
- Qualis Corporation announces ISO 9001 and AS9100 recertification February 1, 2022
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2021 HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor November 16, 2021
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs November 4, 2021
- Qualis Corporation awarded the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD) Staff Support Contract July 21, 2021