Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis welcomes Jon Cabra as Senior Vice President of Strategy and Growth February 2, 2021
- End of Year Review for 2020 January 13, 2021
- Qualis receives Hire Vets Gold Medallion November 16, 2020
- Qualis Corporation welcomes Carlos Kingston as Senior Vice President June 27, 2020
- Cheers to 27 years! Happy Birthday Qualis Corporation! June 9, 2020