Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation announces acquisition of Bonham Technologies, Inc. January 21, 2020
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2019 HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award November 22, 2019
- Qualis Corporation Teams on $256M Contract to Support MDA’s ARC Cybersecurity and Testing July 5, 2019
- Qualis Corporation granted ISO 9001 and AS9100 certification January 25, 2019
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018