Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary June 12, 2018
- Qualis Corporation employees raise more than $3,700 in the American Heart Association’s Annual Huntsville Heart Walk 2018 April 25, 2018
- Dr. Po-Shou Chen, Senior Scientist, NASA Contractor-Qualis Corporation is an 2018 inductee into the Space Technology Hall of Fame® February 16, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Selected for Air Force Test and Evaluation Center Contract Award November 3, 2017
- Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens July 7, 2017