Qualis Corporation is proud to be a part of the Booz Allen Hamilton team that was recently awarded a Defense Systems Technical Area Tasks (DS TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. DS TAT is a five-year $3 billion indefinite delivery, indefinite-quantity multiple award contract vehicle that offers expert research, development, test and evaluation, and advisory and assistance services related to research and development efforts in the technical areas of Advanced Materials; Autonomous Systems; Directed Energy; Energetics; Military Sensing; Non-Lethal Weapons and Information Operations; Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability; Survivability and Vulnerability; and Weapons Systems. Qualis welcomes this opportunity to continue our support to the DoD and expand our partnership with Booz Allen.
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 30th Anniversary June 9, 2023
- James Bruce promoted to Senior Director of NASA Programs May 5, 2023
- TOM HANCOCK, Promoted to Vice President of Warfighter Programs April 24, 2023
- MARC PETERSON, Promoted to Senior Vice President of Warfighter Services and Test Range Programs April 20, 2023
- Qualis Promotes Jon Cabra to Executive Vice President April 13, 2023