The Huntsville tech jobs report is back after a one-month hiatus to show you which area employers are looking to fill the most positions.
According to the Alabama Department of Labor December 2015 Huntsville jobs report, there is a significant decrease in advertised job ads compared to November. Less than 6,000 active online job ads were posted in the Huntsville job market, which is down 18.7%. Another problem job seekers face is the unemployment rate slightly increased during the same period of time.
Eight of the top ten most in-demand occupations in Huntsville continue to focus in tech fields.
- Computer Systems Engineers/Architects: 200
- Information Security Analysts: 183
- Software Developers, Applications: 182
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators: 157
- Computer Systems Analysts: 144
- Industrial Engineers: 135
- Software Developers, Systems Software: 128
- Aerospace Engineers: 126
Click here to read more.