In January, the US Army’s Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) awarded Qualis the prime contract for training and program activities of the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office at Redstone Arsenal. The contract, with a value of $8M for the first year, focuses on acquisition, logistics, and repair of robotic systems being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Jacobs is the major subcontractor.
- Qualis Corporation welcomes Carlos Kingston as Senior Vice President June 27, 2020
- Cheers to 27 years! Happy Birthday Qualis Corporation! June 9, 2020
- Qualis Corporation Awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4 May 29, 2020
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs May 29, 2020
- Qualis Corporation announces acquisition of Bonham Technologies, Inc. January 21, 2020