In January, the US Army’s Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) awarded Qualis the prime contract for training and program activities of the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office at Redstone Arsenal. The contract, with a value of $8M for the first year, focuses on acquisition, logistics, and repair of robotic systems being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Jacobs is the major subcontractor.
- Qualis Corporation awarded the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD) Staff Support Contract July 21, 2021
- Qualis Corporation Ranks Among Highest-Scoring Businesses On Inc. Magazine’s Annual List Of Best Workplaces For 2021 May 12, 2021
- Qualis Supports Local Cyber Initiatives through Huntsville Championship Fore Cyber Progress Fund April 27, 2021
- Qualis welcomes Jon Cabra as Senior Vice President of Strategy and Growth February 2, 2021
- End of Year Review for 2020 January 13, 2021