In January, the US Army’s Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) awarded Qualis the prime contract for training and program activities of the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office at Redstone Arsenal. The contract, with a value of $8M for the first year, focuses on acquisition, logistics, and repair of robotic systems being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Jacobs is the major subcontractor.
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018
- Qualis Corporation – Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3 December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation recently granted certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary June 12, 2018
- Qualis Corporation employees raise more than $3,700 in the American Heart Association’s Annual Huntsville Heart Walk 2018 April 25, 2018