Qualis is proud to be a part of the Wyle Laboratories team recently awarded a Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. HD TAT is a 5-year $900M multiple award IDIQ contract providing expert research and analysis in homeland security and defense; critical infrastructure protection; weapons of mass destruction; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear defense; biometrics; medical; cultural studies; and alternative energy. We look forward to this new partnership with Wyle Laboratories.
- Nimble Software Engineering Team Joins Qualis Corporation April 4, 2022
- Qualis Corporation announces ISO 9001 and AS9100 recertification February 1, 2022
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2021 HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor November 16, 2021
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs November 4, 2021
- Qualis Corporation awarded the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD) Staff Support Contract July 21, 2021