Qualis is proud to be a part of the Wyle Laboratories team recently awarded a Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. HD TAT is a 5-year $900M multiple award IDIQ contract providing expert research and analysis in homeland security and defense; critical infrastructure protection; weapons of mass destruction; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear defense; biometrics; medical; cultural studies; and alternative energy. We look forward to this new partnership with Wyle Laboratories.
- Qualis Corporation Teams on $256M Contract to Support MDA’s ARC Cybersecurity and Testing July 5, 2019
- Qualis Corporation granted ISO 9001 and AS9100 certification January 25, 2019
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018
- Qualis Corporation – Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3 December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation recently granted certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard December 7, 2018