Qualis is proud to be a part of the Wyle Laboratories team recently awarded a Homeland Defense & Security Technical Area Tasks (HD TAT) contract with the DoD information Analysis Center Enterprise. HD TAT is a 5-year $900M multiple award IDIQ contract providing expert research and analysis in homeland security and defense; critical infrastructure protection; weapons of mass destruction; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear defense; biometrics; medical; cultural studies; and alternative energy. We look forward to this new partnership with Wyle Laboratories.
- Qualis Corporation awarded the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD) Staff Support Contract July 21, 2021
- Qualis Corporation Ranks Among Highest-Scoring Businesses On Inc. Magazine’s Annual List Of Best Workplaces For 2021 May 12, 2021
- Qualis Supports Local Cyber Initiatives through Huntsville Championship Fore Cyber Progress Fund April 27, 2021
- Qualis welcomes Jon Cabra as Senior Vice President of Strategy and Growth February 2, 2021
- End of Year Review for 2020 January 13, 2021