Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018
- Qualis Corporation – Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3 December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation recently granted certification to ISO 14001:2015 standard December 7, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary June 12, 2018
- Qualis Corporation employees raise more than $3,700 in the American Heart Association’s Annual Huntsville Heart Walk 2018 April 25, 2018