Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Qualis Corporation Celebrates 30th Anniversary June 9, 2023
- James Bruce promoted to Senior Director of NASA Programs May 5, 2023
- TOM HANCOCK, Promoted to Vice President of Warfighter Programs April 24, 2023
- MARC PETERSON, Promoted to Senior Vice President of Warfighter Services and Test Range Programs April 20, 2023
- Qualis Promotes Jon Cabra to Executive Vice President April 13, 2023