Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- End of Year Review for 2020 January 13, 2021
- Qualis receives Hire Vets Gold Medallion November 16, 2020
- Qualis Corporation welcomes Carlos Kingston as Senior Vice President June 27, 2020
- Cheers to 27 years! Happy Birthday Qualis Corporation! June 9, 2020
- Qualis Corporation Awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4 May 29, 2020