Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Qualis Corporation announces acquisition of Bonham Technologies, Inc. January 21, 2020
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2019 HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award November 22, 2019
- Qualis Corporation Teams on $256M Contract to Support MDA’s ARC Cybersecurity and Testing July 5, 2019
- Qualis Corporation granted ISO 9001 and AS9100 certification January 25, 2019
- Qualis Corporation awarded U.S. Navy SeaPort Next Generation $50B Multi-Year IDIQ Contract December 19, 2018