Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Qualis Corporation honored with 2021 HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor November 16, 2021
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs November 4, 2021
- Qualis Corporation awarded the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD) Staff Support Contract July 21, 2021
- Qualis Corporation Ranks Among Highest-Scoring Businesses On Inc. Magazine’s Annual List Of Best Workplaces For 2021 May 12, 2021
- Qualis Supports Local Cyber Initiatives through Huntsville Championship Fore Cyber Progress Fund April 27, 2021