Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Qualis Corporation Names Marc Peterson as Deputy Director of Air Force Aviation Programs February 12, 2017
- Qualis Corporation Names John Warden As Senior Technical Director November 15, 2016
- Qualis Corporation Names Keanna Nichols Director of Human Resources October 3, 2016
- Dr. Charlotte Hughes Joins Qualis Corporation As Senior Proposal Specialist August 15, 2016
- Ondrea Neal Joins Qualis Corporation As Director of Contracts July 27, 2016