Qualis employee Pat Fulda received a Group Achievement Award for exceeding expectations leading the team to develop the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) required to test the Water Recovery System (WRS) and Oxygen Generation System (OGS). Development of the GSE to support the test was on a tight schedule. To support the schedule, Pat used his knowledge of hardward development to work with the MSFC quality organization to develop a plan for meeting the schedule milestone and quality requirements. He pulled together the team to build the GSE. He has also been asked to attend the STS-121 Launch at Cape Canaveral from June 30th to July 3rd.
- Dr. Po-Shou Chen, Senior Scientist, NASA Contractor-Qualis Corporation is an 2018 inductee into the Space Technology Hall of Fame® February 16, 2018
- Qualis Corporation Selected for Air Force Test and Evaluation Center Contract Award November 3, 2017
- Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens July 7, 2017
- Corporate Office Staff enjoy collecting Christmas gifts for families at local NCAC July 7, 2017
- Qualis supports the Kids to Love Foundation July 7, 2017